The Merrow (murúch) is an Irish Mermaid capable of traveling between deep water and dry land.
According to Gaelic legend, the Merrow frolicked in the frigid waters near the rugged Irish coastline…these sea fairies were women from the waist up, and fish from the waist down. The male Merrow abducted hapless sailors and kept them enslaved below the sea!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping